3 Tile Ideas for Your Bathroom
The bathroom is an interesting place to decorate. You use it everyday, so why not be a little original and go for something decorative for the walls and floors? We’ll show you 3 tile ideas for your bathroom.
Tiles are the best material for this part of the house. Among their qualities, they’re easy to clean and can make any setting beautiful. They’re wonderful pieces that decorate and draw attention to the eye.
In our post below, we have some ideas that could be helpful for you when you start decorating: varieties, colors, models, designs and other bathroom tile features.
The importance of the material
Today, there are various kinds of materials available that can stand the test of time. What we really should be looking for is a strong tile that stays in good condition in the long-term.
When we start thinking about the material we want to use for our bathroom walls, there are some models that stores often recommend; however, not all of them offer the texture and shine that you might be looking for. Which tiles are better, and why?
- Ceramic tiles: ceramic tiles don’t heat up nor do they wear out easily. They’re ideal for good hygiene, easy to clean thanks to the fact that they don’t permanently absorb nor retain residue. In addition, the don’t conduct static electricity.
- Porcelain tiles: porcelain tiles are extremely durable and their surfaces don’t wear out. In addition, they don’t break easily and are easy to clean because dirt and grime don’t build-up on their surface. Similar to normal ceramic tiles, they don’t conduct static electricity.
– Even though it’s more expensive, a tougher material is better; cheap products can cost you more later –
The best tiles on the market
Ceramic and porcelain tiles are both good materials that’ll guarantee wonderful bathroom decor and a beautiful end result. Either could be the right material for you.
Asking the question, “which are the best tile models on the market today?”, there are several kinds of bathroom tiles to consider and choosing the best one really only depends on you. According to your preferences, the best option could be any of these:
- Reine: this model is available in a variety of colors and is often used for commercial buildings. It’s exceptionally resistant to wear and scratches. In addition, it isn’t affected by cleaning products.
- Dover: Dover is a glazed porcelain floor tile. This variety is very practical against the cold and guarantees tough resilience. Consequently, it’s considerably more expensive than other materials, but it’s worth the investment.
- Montecarlo: Montecarlo is another type of porcelain tile that’s visually neater and more delicate. However, toughness is its best quality and it doesn’t wear out over time. There are various models and colors available.
- Cazorla: anti-slip Cazorla is a glazed porcelain that lasts a long time and is scratch-resistant. It makes for a great choice for both walls and floors.
– Don’t forget to think about these three things before you choose your tile: resilience, aesthetic and cleaning –
Choosing your color
How your finished results end up looking will depend on your color choice. The projects that you want to carry out will determine the atmosphere you want to create for your bathroom. This is because color plays an essential role in setting up and decorating a space— even more so than the material that you use.
Which colors are most appropriate for bathroom tiles? Don’t choose randomly; a balanced color scheme is very important for a beautiful room. Your bathroom should be just as beautiful as the other rooms in your home.
- Neutral colors: neutral colors ensure harmony and provide tranquility and relaxation. In addition, they match easily with your furniture. Examples are gray, light brown, etc.
- Intense colors: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, etc. are all colors that have a visual impact. They have personality, so give any space character.
- White: with white, you can achieve the feeling of a clean, pure and healthy space. However, the color white gets dirty the easiest, which means you’ll have to clean more frequently.
Choose wisely and enjoy your bathroom
Remember that your bathroom should be a comfortable and tranquil place. Keeping your bathroom clean and knowing how to decorate it wisely is very important. So, be sure that you know what you want for your bathroom.It might interest you...