Decor With Wine-Colored Doors
The interiors can be worked from different aspects, but the most important factor is that we provide a personal and sophisticated touch. So let’s look at d ecor with wine-colored doors and all the aesthetic possibilities.
Normally, doors tend to have their own tones of wood and thus provide naturalism and simplicity. However, there are other formulas that can give spaces more dynamism, especially if you want to create a more relaxed and striking atmosphere.
Instead of falling into convention, why don’t you stand out and try to incorporate something different? We all tend to repeat patterns that, after all, show a conservative and unattractive attitude, hence the need to innovate and apply other alternatives.
Why decorate your doors?
Your interior doors fulfill the function of separating rooms. They favor intimacy and establish differentiation of different parts of the house. On a functional level, they have considerable relevance.
Being so decisive, we want to highlight the possibilities and different decor options. It doesn’t matter if the doors are interior or exterior, they each have an aesthetic recognition and form part of your decor. The time has come for them to be more actively involved.
Generally, doors are subject to functional treatment, without any hint of prominence. For this reason, we’re going to change the trend and seek out new ideas to offer a more original vision. In other words, your doors should positively contribute to your decor.
Wine-colored doors, what can they contribute?
When choosing a color scheme applicable to the doors of your home, we can use the color wine. It has certain qualities that make it stand out on its own and, in addition, it’s pleasing to the eye. However, we’re going to learn more about the characteristics that are obtained with this color:
- This tonality shows greater seriousness but, at the same time, is within the family of warm tones, so it transmits serenity, confidence and visual calm.
- It’s not commonly found in homes; in fact, this color is usually anecdotal and not dominant.
- Another important point is that this color doesn’t have to be distributed on every door. In fact, its appearance becomes more noticeable if it’s located in main rooms such as the living room or bedroom.
- As for the sensations we perceive, there’s no doubt that the wine color creates a friendly and elegant design. In the fashion world, it achieves sophistication and formality; it’s applied the same way in interior design.
The front door: a taste of our personality
The entrance door to your home is a faithful reflection of you. Hence the need to apply a design that’s attractive and, why the color wine is a good option.
The contribution you make will undoubtedly be a good way to show who you are and what you want to say from the beginning. In other words, a preamble to what can be found inside your home. Wine-colored doors create elegance and distinction, and a certain solemnity.
The bathroom decor with wine-colored doors
This space differs from the rest of the home for obvious reasons. It must be taken into account that it’s a place of hygiene and that it’s a unique room. For this reason, we should offer something different.
Wine-colored doors are a great choice for decor. You can even work this tonality in the rest of the bathroom and produce a harmonious combination. The ultimate aim is to establish a comfortable dialogue between the different elements.It might interest you...
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- AA. VV.: Espais interiors. Casa i art: des del siegle XVIII al XXI, Barcelona, Universitat de Barcelona, 2007.
- Egon Schuler, Josef: Color y decoración en el hogar, Gustavo Gili, 1968.