Discover the Portable Tabletop Vacuum Cleaner
Are you looking for a vacuum cleaner that's easy to handle and will help you clean dirt and crumbs from your dining room table and other surfaces? Then a tabletop vacuum might be just what you need.
Companies are inventing more and more gadgets to make our day-to-day lives easier. For some people, even something as ordinary as clearing the table can be a real chore. As a result, designers have come up with the portable tabletop vacuum cleaner.
A lot of people don’t even know these devices exist. They aren’t yet common household objects, but when people do discover them, they quickly become a valuable part of daily life.
Obviously, you could simply wipe down your table with a damp cloth. But using a tabletop vacuum cleaner means you can get every last crumb, without leaving a mark. They can also be used for cleaning things such as computer keyboards, cars, rugs, and desks.
The main purpose of a tabletop vacuum cleaner
While you can clean your table by hand, a cloth or wipe can never get rid of all the crumbs and bits of dirt, and you usually need to wet it to give it better traction.
These tabletop vacuum cleaners suck up all the crumbs instantly. Essentially, they work exactly like a normal-sized vacuum cleaner.
The quality of the cleaning is an important aspect to keep in mind. The results are unparalleled, giving you a far better finish than any cloth. All you need to do is run the vacuum cleaner over the table a few times, and it will be spotlessly clean within minutes.
– Mankind is ever striving to make life more comfortable for itself.
Brands and pricing
Because the tabletop vacuum isn’t a particularly common household item, there isn’t a huge variety on the market. However, there are still several brands to choose from. Here are the main ones to keep in mind:
- BXT: this brand has created a cylindrical design, around 2 to 3 inches in length. It has powerful suction and can rotate 360°, making it really easy to use. It usually costs around $12.
- We Houseware: this brand is dedicated to the sale of home and domestic appliances. Their tabletop vacuum cleaner is slightly bigger than BXT’s, but it is nevertheless easy to use, and very ergonomic. It is usually sold for around $19.
- Philips: this is a brand that offers unbeatable quality and results. Their vacuum cleaner has a long, ergonomic design, sucking up dirt and crumbs instantly. Again, it is usually sold for around $19.
- Lidl: this supermarket chain offers great value for money, with a wide range of good quality products. Lidl is a great place to find items for every budget.
If you shop around a bit, you can usually find some different examples at local stores. However, most usually specialize in just one label, and won’t offer a huge range of brands and models.
Tabletop vacuum cleaners: fun shapes and designs
But let’s take a look at what else you can find on the market. Some stores sell miniature tabletop vacuum cleaners with fun shapes and designs, such as:
- Ladybug tabletop vacuum: this is a really sweet design often sold in stores and markets. Amazon.com sells these vacuum cleaners for the affordable price of $9. However, the quality won’t be quite as good as some of the other brands we’ve looked at.
- Robot vacuum: another example is the robot-design vacuum. These are really fun for kids, and might be a good way to encourage them to take responsibility and help clean the table. These are usually around $9 or $10.
Compare the different models on the market
You don’t need to buy the first vacuum cleaner you find. It’s important to have a good overview of the different models and products on the market.
The first thing to look for is a guarantee period, that will allow you to return or exchange your vacuum cleaner if it doesn’t meet your needs. Go to a trusted store that sells the best brands, so you can be sure to find good quality products.
It’s best to go to several different stores to compare brands and prices. That way, you’ll be able to find your ideal tabletop vacuum cleaner.