Tips for a Clean Bathroom
Cleanliness should always be a priority in homes. However, we barely have the time to clean thoroughly; so, today we"ll give you some tips for keeping a clean bathroom.
The bathroom, just like the kitchen, is the quickest room to get dirty because we use it regularly. Both the bathroom and kitchen generate bacteria that can be harmful if left to multiply.
Having a clean bathroom and keeping things hygienic is very important; our body will thank us for it. Our guests will also feel happy knowing that everything is squeaky clean.
Let"s take a look at some ideas that"ll help you keep your bathroom clean. Remember, if we don"t clean weekly, it"ll become a hub for uncleanliness.
Why does the bathroom get dirty so fast?
It"s the most frequently used area in a home. Every day, people access the bathroom an average of 7 times. That"s not something to be taken lightly because it gets dirtier with every use.
The sink, shower and toilet are all used daily; they allow us to enjoy personal hygiene and cleanliness. Why don"t we return the same thing they provide us with?
Nothing beats feeling nice and clean while enjoying a space free of stains, dirtiness, foul odors, etc. At the end of the day, eliminating residues and keeping the bathroom disinfected isn"t that difficult, we just need to be committed.
Being aware of cleanliness
Rushing about is bad news and on the daily grind, we end up not making the time to clean. We highly recommend the following steps for daily cleaning:
- Dedicate an hour a day for house chores: one of these chores should be the bathroom.
- Try not to dirty an area excessively.
- You should eliminate any stains or residue immediately, by doing so, you"ll successfully clean a little at a time.
- Keep the bathroom in a hygienic condition: pay special attention to the toilet.
- Perfume and keep the air fresh: air fresheners are a great help.
- Make yourself clean, even on days-off.
– There are no vacations day for cleaning; you have to keep your house orderly every day –
We also want to mention another important tip especially for our readers who are parents: educating your young ones about having a clean bathroom will help them develop healthy home habits in the future.
Products for a clean bathroom
Not all products work for all cleaning. Without a doubt, there"s a huge range of products available, but you need to know how to discern which ones are made for which bathroom purposes.
So, when you"re cleaning your bathroom, you have to keep the following aspects in mind:
- Sink, shower and toilet: Bleach is an effective toilet cleaner, eliminating bacteria and disinfecting surfaces completely.
- Glass and mirrors: Glass cleaners help surfaces sparkle by removing stains and dust that normally build up.
- Floors: Bleach also works well here; however, there are products that are specifically designed for bathroom floors that also disinfect, unless your floors are wood. If that"s your case, you"ll have to find a product that doesn"t damage the flooring.
- Walls: A simple wipe down will prevent dust and grime from building up.
What will you need to start cleaning?
Plastic gloves are essential. Gloves will protect your skin, which tends to suffer when coming into contact with harmful cleaning products such as bleach or ammonia.
Next, cleaning with a sponge is key and will let us make the most of a single drop of a product. Using a sponge will help us save resources while helping the environment.
You have to go over the same area multiple times every time you clean, making sure to scrub off stains as much as you can. After, rinse off the area with water and dry it with a rag. When finished, your bathroom should be spotless and perfect.
And of course, you should be cleaning the inside of your toilet with a toilet brush.
A proper clean is synonymous to a health and hygienic space. Our minds will also be thankful for a clean bathroom as coming home to a clean space will make us feel calm.It might interest you...