The Best Coffee Machines on the Market
Coffee has become a huge part of our everyday lives. Before, if you wanted to enjoy a really good cup of coffee, you had to go to a specialist coffee shop. But why can’t you have high quality coffee in your own home? In this article, we’ll show you some of the best coffee machines on the market.
Many people think that to make a good cup of coffee, you need to have powerful and expensive machine. But quite the opposite is true, in fact. Believe it or not, it is actually possible to find coffee machines for an affordable price.
Nowadays, we have more and more appliances and luxury products in our homes. You no longer have to go out and find a cafe to enjoy a good cup of coffee (which is especially great in winter). A coffee machine could even make a really great present to give to someone.
Cecotec Power Espresso
Because of its great quality and affordable price tag, this machine is possibly one of the most sought after coffee machines on the market. It makes great quality coffee, especially when it comes to espressos and cappuccinos. Its main characteristics are:
- It’s made of stainless steel, so you don’t ever have to worry about rust.
- This machine has a 1.5-liter capacity, and heats up water quickly, making it perfect for both coffee and herbal infusions.
- It has 850 watts power and 20 bar working pressure.
- The steamer is mobile and can be adjusted.
- You can dismantle it which makes it easy to clean.
- It has a square or rectangular design with clearly defined lines. Aesthetically, it is actually really beautiful.
In winter, there’s nothing better than enjoying a hot cup of intense coffee in your own home.
This is one of the most expensive brands on the market, especially if you compare it with the Cecotec coffee machine. However, it does offer a far superior quality of coffee. It’s also completely automatic. Some of its other characteristics include:
- With its automatic steamer, it’s perfect for heating water or milk.
- Plus, it has 15 bars of working pressure.
- The LCD screen is easy to read and allows you to control the preparation time and settings, so that you can choose the type and intensity of your coffee.
- It also allows you to regulate the amount of coffee. Plus, it comes with an integrated coffee grinder.
- It’s designed to make a creamier coffee, with a more intense aroma.
- The most sophisticated aspect of this coffee machine is its automatic cleaning system. It even has a decalcifier.
Aicook 3-in-1 multi-function coffee machines
The retail price is pretty affordable, but you’ll also often find these coffee machines on offer anyway. Its sales have sky-rocketed over the last year, and more and more people want a machine like this.
- 15 bar working pressure.
- It makes a creamy and frothy coffee, and can regulate the amount it makes. Its speciality is coffee and cappuccinos, although it can also heat up water and milk.
- There are two thermostats to control the temperature of the water and steam.
- It’s made of stainless steel.
- You can dismantle it if need be, making it really easy to clean.
- It’s square in shape and has a simple design. Aesthetically, it works great with any decorative style.
De’longhi Magnifica S Ecam 22.110.B
In many ways, this model is similar to the other coffee machines we’ve looked at. There’s no denying that any of these designs will look great with your kitchen decor. It comes with a higher price tag – probably one of the highest on the market – but it undoubtedly offers some of the best results.
- It has 15 bar working pressure.
- You can use coffee beans or granules. Plus, you can adjust the intensity of the aroma using the front panel which is really easy to use. There are three programs to choose from.
- You can use it to heat up both water and milk, and even for making herbal infusions.
- It makes high-quality coffee, especially when it comes to cappuccinos.
- This machine has an automatic cleaning system, but parts can also be dismantled if need be.
- And of course, it is made of stainless steel.
Invest in quality; do whatever it takes to enjoy a great cup of coffee.
Negra De’longi Genio Automatic
This machine is commonly known as the Nescafé Dolce Gusto. With its compact design, it’s great for small spaces. It has a completely different format to the other coffee machines we’ve looked at.
- It has 15 bars of working pressure.
- It’s really simple to use. All you have to do is put in the capsule and choose the coffee size, as it comes with a customizable program.
- It makes really intense coffee with delicious frothy foam, especially when it comes to cappuccinos.
- You can buy extra capsules in supermarkets.
- It turns off automatically after five minutes of inactivity.
- It’s really affordable, perfect for all budgets.