Types of Home Theater Projectors
When you get home you probably like to enjoy some leisure or entertainment time. Watching a movie or a TV series is becoming a daily activity; here we’re going to get to know the different types of cinema projectors available for home use.
Often people are more interested in investing in a high-end product to get good value for money and not pay for something that doesn’t work well. This is a common and essential part of the world of electronics.
To watch a film, you need a device that offers good image quality. There’s no point in buying something cheap that doesn’t give good results. This is why it’s a good idea to find out about the constantly changing trends and market opportunities.
Bluetooth home theater projectors
The typical projector of the past has changed and now offers more features. We used to see this device hanging from the ceiling, on a table, or a stand. This obviously ensures good positioning for the projection.
However, one of the biggest problems with these kinds of projectors was wiring . Cables tended to become entangled, mixed up, and messy. As a result manufacturers began to look for an effective and handy solution to this problem. And that’s when they turned to Bluetooth.
Bluetooth means more free space; also, you don’t have to worry about plugging in cables and continuous operation is guaranteed. However, the player has to be close, whether it’s a computer, tablet or cell phone.
Mini projectors – a new market trend
A trend that has become popular in recent years is the mini cinema projector. More and more shops are selling them as they are really handy. Let’s look at some of their features:
- The most interesting thing is their practicality; they’re small and can be adapted to any setting. And they take up barely any space. They can be kept in a drawer or simply left on a shelf.
- As regards size, most are approximately 30 centimeters long by 20 cm wide and 10 cm high. They’re small devices that don’t cause any hassle while using them.
- Despite this, the quality of the image is still great. The fact that they’re small doesn’t mean they’re not efficient; quite the opposite. There are even full HD mini projectors that offer very good projection and good color resolution.
- You can pair them with a smartphone and take them wherever you want. In the modern world, smartphones are an ever-present in our lives, and apps for watching series and movies are easy to find; the only thing missing is the projector.
- Weight is not an issue. In fact, the heaviest projectors only weigh about 1.5 kg; transporting them is easy and convenient.
Home theater projectors with built-in wifi
Another relatively new feature of cinema projectors is their use of wifi. Though this feature is relatively new, it’s a must given the technological advances of recent years.
It allows you to connect the projector to a computer or tablet without using cables; you can project the image quickly and effortlessly using your home wifi.
This means you only have to worry about finding an appropriate spot for your projector. Then you’ll be able to use it as often as you want without having to move it and set it up each time.
Leisure time pre-installed right in your living room
Having a small home theater is becoming more common. This doesn’t mean turning your home into a leisure centre, but you can have all the equipment you need to watch movies.
In order to make this possible, you can add different accessories : a projector, a white screen or a sofa; if you want you can even use the wall itself as a screen.
In short, this is a simple way to install a new leisure-time option in your home and turn your relaxation time into a chance to take a break from everyday stresses .It might interest you...