Use Bubbles, A Decorative Element that Revitalizes Interiors
You can use bubbles to decorate any space in your house.
When it comes to decorating rooms with specific themes, here’s a very interesting element – bubbles. You can use bubbles, to revitalize your home.
Yes, you may have explored different types of ornaments and original decorative formulas for your home. However, people tend to limit themselves to the designs that interior design professionals usually talk about and recommend.
Bubbles are a theme that you’ve probably never used in decoration. You may have never even given this a second thought. Therefore, it’s time to evaluate their significance, as it’s an aesthetic concept that has a lot to offer.
Bubble wall stickers
Decorative accessories, such as wall stickers, help reinforce the atmosphere of a room. However, you may be asking yourself which context you can use bubbles in.
In a bedroom, they can help create a refreshing and summery theme related to water or the marine world. On the other hand, they also help create children’s spaces, as long as you relate them to a specific topic.
They can accompany another wall sticker of an animal. For example, a whale, a turtle, a school of fish, or a jellyfish. They can also help you create the image of a diver breathing underwater.
Bubbles are versatile. You can use them in many different ways.
Use bubbles as a decorative symbol in bathrooms
Bubbles work best in bathrooms. You can use them in your bathrooms in different ways, depending on the sensations you want to convey. Here are five ideas:
- Firstly, wall stickers are the most common resources because you can adapt them to any wall, shower enclosure, or toilet.
- You can also use this theme on your shower curtains.
- Also, another decorative resource that may feature bubbles is shower mats.
- You can work bubbles into your bathroom tiles as well. This is something unusual since people usually use the same simple designs on bathroom walls. However, it’s possible to find tiles that simulate bubbles to bring all the decor together.
- The containers where you store different objects can also have this design and help complete the sea theme.
In children’s bedrooms
As we explained with bathrooms, it’s important to note that you can use bubbles in your children’s bedrooms. Wall stickers help reinforce a specific theme in any space.
Animals are the main decorative theme for children’s bedrooms. You can use fish, dolphins, or simply bubbles on the furniture or walls. You can even add a hint of aquamarine to the soap bubbles.
The main goal is for you to make the environment pleasant and relaxing, always complementing it with blue.
Other ways you can use bubbles
Until now, we’ve only mentioned different ways of using fictitious bubble designs. Therefore, we decided we also needed to mention realistic prints on cushions, sheets, seats, upholstery, or bedspreads.
If you want to have a bubble-themed party, you can use balloons. All you have to do is blow them up, stick them on your walls, and pretend they’re bubbles. You can also do the same with lighted garlands or, for example, mirrors on the wall.
- Iglesias, Mara: Decoración fácil y económica, Buenos Aires, Lea, 2013.