Balloons Are Great for Party Decorations
Do you have something to celebrate? Here are a series of tips to make your house look perfect for a party.
Balloons are an essential item for any celebration. They are synonymous with parties, happiness, and fun. They are great for any kind of celebration: birthdays, weddings, baby showers, or even for romantic moments. Regardless of the reason, if you are thinking of giving a party, you can’t go wrong with balloons to decorate. Keep reading and we’ll show you ideas with balloons that will amaze your guests.
1.Balloons on the ceiling
One of the most attractive ways to decorate with balloons is to fill ceilings with them. You can just use a few or cover the entire ceiling to make more of an impact. There are two different ways to do this.
- Helium Balloons – Purchase a bottle of helium and blow them up one at a time. Tie them to the ceiling spreading them out so that they aren’t all in one cluster. Although this method is more costly, the balloons will fall on the floor during the party.
- Balloons taped to the ceiling – The second option isn’t as good as the first and you should only do this if you don’t have access to helium. Blow them up and use a small piece of cellophane tape to stick the balloons to the ceiling.
If you decide on this second method you can hang items from each balloon by a small string. Use photos, hearts, or other decorative things. This is a nice way to personalize the celebration. Be careful that the strings aren’t too long or they might get in the way of people moving around.
2. Balloon arch
Balloon arches are rather laborious but worth the trouble. You can make a large or small one depending on whether or not the guests are adults or children. Choose a variety of colors to make more of an impact and look for structures that the balloon can float over.
If you want a very special arch, you can add plants and flowers. You can also combine balloons of different sizes to be original. Below are some inspiring ideas to decorate in an arch.
We recommend that you don’t wait until the party day to make your arch. It’s quite a complicated job and you won’t complete it on time if you wait until the day of the celebration This way you can take your time and recruit the help of another person. If you don’t know how to do this, check out this youtube video.
3. Balloon decorations with letters and numbers
Balloons with letters and numbers are the latest trend. They come in different numbers and sizes and they are very economical. These tend to be filled with helium and are in gold or silver.
You can attach them to the wall with the age of the person. We recommend that in addition to the numbers you also use streamers and photos, as well as balloons of various sizes. Also, you can use letters that spell out “Happy Birthday”. At the same time, you can decorate the room to make a photo booth which includes your balloon decorations.
4. Decorated balloons
If you want to decorate in a unique way, here’s an idea. First, blow up the balloons then decorate them. Below we’ll give you tips on how to create originals.
- Drawings with a marker – Choose various markers with a wide point, to avoid puncturing the balloon. You can draw dots, stripes or more complex designs. Then, put them on the wall.
- Glitter – Put glue at the base of the balloon to fix the glitter. If you put glitter on a plate you can roll the balloon in it after applying the glue. They’ll look perfect and you can place them in the entrance of the house to make things look festive.